DELIVERY AND TRACKING OF YOUR ORDER
- Our delivery times are within 4/5 business days for main city centres and within 7 business days for outlying areas.
- KARMA delivers within South Africa, door to door only.
- KARMA will determine your delivery options, based on your delivery address at checkout.
- KARMA wants to do our best to deliver on time, however gremlins can be at play and as such we are unable to guarantee that all orders will be delivered within the noted time.
- Please note that once your order has been placed we are unable to change your delivery address. Should you have any issues please contact KARMA on 011 262 2995 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Main City Centres: Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban, Bloemfontein, Port Elizabeth, East London, George and Kimberly can expect delivery within 4-5 business days.
- Outlying Areas: You can expect delivery within 7 business days.
- Confirmation email: Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, you will be sent an email to inform you that your KARMA package is on its way. Hoorah 🙂
- Should you be unable to take delivery, a card will be left giving you instructions on re-delivery or collection.
- To track your order, please use the tracking ID/order number sent to you in your confirmation email. Upon delivery of your KARMA package, before signing for the delivery, please inspect the product for any faults, damages or defects. As a precaution, keep the receipt of the delivered package.
- Remember: Any garment worn or with labels removed, cannot be exchanged or returned.
- In the very rare circumstance that your item has a defect or is missing from your order, kindly contact KARMA on 011 262 2995 or email email@example.com within 2 days of receipt of delivery.
ONLINE RETURN POLICY
- We are super excited that you are excited to receive your KARMA order and we are sure you will be delighted with your purchase from KARMA Clothing.
- You are welcome to exchange any item providing garments are still in their original state and packaging, with all relevant KARMA labels/tags attached and have not been worn or altered in any way. The KARMA return form needs to be requested from firstname.lastname@example.org , information completed and to accompany the returned item along with the return number and copy of your Invoice.
- The returned item will be inspected at KARMA to confirm it is in its original state following which you are entitled to either be fully refunded or have the item replaced.
- If the item is found to not be in its original state you will NOT be entitled to any replacement or refund but will instead be liable for the cost incurred in having such product returned to KARMA and then redelivered to you.
- The following are examples of things which will NOT entitle you to replacement or refund : general wear and tear/ incorrect laundering / mishandling and items purchased in the sale (any postage will be at the expense of the customer for both the return as well as the replacement.)
- Returned items will not be exchanged if they are received by KARMA later than 30 days from date of you receiving your order.
- Any garment queries/ faults which are due to a clear oversight from KARMA, will be exchanged and all costs will be for KARMA.
- Should there be no stock of a particular item being requested due to an exchange, KARMA will refund you in full to the value of the returned item only.
- Size, style and or/ colour exchanges: delivery costs for sending back these items will be for the account of KARMA excluding items purchased in the sale (any postage will be at the expense of the customer for both the return as well as the replacement.) You will then cover the delivery costs for sending the replacement item to you.
- Kindly note that same styles manufactured in different fabrics can feel different in how they fit. The same KARMA pattern is used, electronically cut and manufactured simultaneously. This difference in fit feel should not warrant a size exchange.
Please contact email@example.com with any return queries you may have.