Are you frustrated with boring company uniforms, bad quality corporate uniform shirts or ladies’ office wear? Believe us when we say… we feel the same. After all, life is too short to wear boring clothes.
KARMA Clothing believes in modern and cutting-edge design and creativity. The days of little to no colour or fabric choices for your corporate wear collection are over. Never mind the #Datamustfall campaign… More like #Drabworkwearmustfall.
At KARMA Clothing, we guide you with a strategy for dressing to win with a corporate wardrobe that will do the talking and be fabulous in all the right places. We aim to make corporate wear easy for you so you can work the look and be the game changer. Here’s how:
- Price – Not only will you receive unequalled service from KARMA Clothing, we are also more affordable than majority of other corporate wear suppliers in South Africa, and the best part? You don’t have to compromise on quality.
- Local manufacturing – KARMA Clothing creates employment as we manufacture all of our clothing locally and employ highly experienced and skilled seamstresses. Many of our staff members have been with KARMA Clothing from when we were founded. We are also a proud Level 4 BEE Contributor.
- Quicker turnaround time – As we manufacture our clothing locally, you don’t have to wait for shipments from Asia or anywhere else in the world. You can experience elegance, quality, precision, care and view it all in progress, along with knowing that your deadline will be met.
- Quality – Cheap is not a word we identify with. Affordable, yes. Cheap, definitely not. We believe in ladies’ office wear and gents office wear, company uniforms, and corporate uniform shirts that are hand-made with love and passion. High-quality fabrics are utilised and garment production monitored and assured.
We understand that company uniforms have many benefits such as encouraging brand trust, practicality and increasing employee pride and unity (to name a few) but it is vital that you deal with the correct supplier. The wrong corporate uniform supplier can cause more headaches than relief.
Some of the things to consider when choosing a corporate clothing supplier include:
- Experience – You don’t want ‘the back-of-the-boot’ company creating your corporate look. Choose a supplier that has many years of experience and industry specific knowledge. Select a supplier that services clients whose workwear you admire.
- Ethics – Ethical sourcing and business practices shouldn’t be a by-the-way thing when it comes to your company’s workwear collection. Support a supplier that takes this as seriously as you do.
- Customer service – Who has the time to deal with a supplier with a bad attitude? Connect with a supplier that is passionate about clothing and delivers service with a more than just a smile.
KARMA Clothing believes in and applies all of these values and so much more. We help corporates go from drab to fab with a wide selection of garment styles, shapes, and sizes.
KARMA Clothing supplies from ladies’ office wear and gents office wear, company uniforms to corporate uniform shirts. Contact us today for corporate wear made easy… and absolutely fabulous.